Smart Energy Meter
Energy management has become highly advanced today and comes with several key objectives. Synapt has conducted cutting-edge research and development in internet of things especially catering to the energy domain. The needs and objectives of a smart energy solution can be captured as follows: the need for an end-to-end IoT platform, technology agnosticism, rule-based operations, compliance to industry standards, ease of use, powerful analytics and reporting capabilities.
Synapt's Smart Energy Meter is an end-to-end solution making use of key IoT platforms and frameworks of Synapt. The solution helps integrate a range of different environments and interoperate seamlessly across technologies.
The Smart Energy Meter measures, stores, and communicates data for greater efficiency and more reliable billing. The solution is web-based providing real-time, precise information about energy consumption, thus enabling users to make informed decisions.
The key offerings of the solution include the following.
- Creation, viewing, and management of device types, services, service categories, customers, users, profiles, and permissions
- Tracking the usage of services, user activity, device types in dashboard
Service Provider Admin Dashboard
- Entire management of the customers, devices ,device associations and configurations
- Management of customer profile, meters and alerts, and active vs. inactive customers
- Monthly payment details and location-wise energy consumption information
End Customer Dashboard
- Displays the customer information, connected meters, weather information
- Displays hourly, weekly, monthly, and yearly consumption information
- Displays the load, voltage, and reading
- Displays the cost of consumption for current month and previous month with comparison
- Display the device statistics, recent alerts and notifications, and energy consumption email reports
- Subscribed services: Display the associated devices
- Notifications: Display of the notification of events
- Billing: Billing details, history, and online payment
- Budget: Budget calculation
- Complaints: System to raise complaints and feedbacks
The solution is quite useful to a number of customers:
- Power companies
- Government and civil bodies
- Private organizations
Features & Benefits
Easy deployment in the cloud with minimum changes
Pluggable with middleware and device enablement support
Alerts on energy usage via email and SMS
Reliable and helpful in reducing energy consumption and efficient usage
Historical energy consumption patterns
Configuration of billing cycles and peak usage hours
Easy registration of complaints and feedback
Reduction in energy costs
Real-time data for proper balancing of electricity loads
User level security control
Multiple data representation options – line graph, bar graph, pie charts, etc.
Electronic billing info, online payment, consolidated reports